A trailer is a reliable companion in daily life. In order to keep it that way, a few things have to be considered.
This is how you ensure a safe transportation.
Before starting the towing vehicle please check the following points:
- Is the load evenly distributed and properly secured on the trailer?
- Is the trailer hitch completely locked?
- Does every trailer tyre have the right pressure?
- Are the wheel nuts tight or do they have to be readjusted?
- Are all the lighting units working?
- If required, are the wheel chocks available?