The vehicle registration document is issued by the vehicle registration office
To maintain all functions of your trailer several parts must regularly be cared for and serviced.
The correct tyre pressure is important in terms of safety, driving characteristics and durability of the tyres.
- The maximum authorised mass describes the weight you are allowed to pull with your vehicle.
- The maximum towing capacity determines which trailers you are allowed to pull with your car.
- You can check your trailer for problems yourself before the general inspection takes place.
- Every trailer can serve as advertising space.
- The trailer has to be inspected regularly by TÜV to ensure safe driving characteristics.
- The towing vehicle is a decisive factor for the choice of the right trailer. We at UNSINN know which way to be going.
- You can see the maintenance intervals for your trailer here.
- You can get detailed information on the pin assignment for the lighting of your car trailer here.
- You can get information on speed limits in EU countries here.